Holidays in a nature campsite in the Dordogne.
Ideal camping pitches for a nature holiday in a tent, caravan or camper. Why not choose a pitch on a campsite in the Dordogne?
What could be more exotic than spending a few days in a tent or in a caravan on a campsite in the Périgord Noir ? Camping is a real back-to-nature experience. If you prefer to use your own equipment instead of one of our holiday homes, then choose one of our 39 pitches that are all approximately 100m². You can opt for a grass pitch, a shaded or half shaded pitch. All of our pitches are delimited by trees and have 10 AMP power sockets. (without a European adaptor)
Traditional camping pitch or pre-equipped pitch ?
Pre-equipped pitches: Travel light !
Comfort right on your pitch ! We provide :
This pitch is ideal for families or friends who are camping for the first time and try their hand at real nature camping. Or for experienced campers who no longer wish to be burdened by taking too many things with them.
For fans of real nature camping. On a grass and flat site, enjoy your nature holiday with your tent, caravan or camper. 10 amp power sockets on all our pitches.
You can rent a fridge. Remember to order it when you book.
We have 2 camper pitches available from 6 pm and they must be vacated by 10 am.
- The sanitary block is located at the center of the campsite. It is well-equipped, clean and part of it is heated. It includes toilets, showers and sinks with electrical sockets. It is also equipped with a large double cubicle (shower / sink). You will also find 2 washing machines and 1 dryer.
- A drain is available for campers.
- Two toilets and a shower cubicle with a sink are available for people with reduced mobility.
- The camping pitches and pre-equipped pitches are available from 2 p.m. They must be left in a good state before noon.
- Pitches and pre-equipped pitches are available from 2 p.m. They must be released before 12 noon.
- Electrical barbecues are not allowed, only charcoal barbecues are authorized.
- For the pitches, no need to take your European electrical adaptor. Our electrical terminals are equipped with French sockets.
In for a change? Break the routine? Spend a pleasant holiday on a campsite in the Dordogne. And choose a pre-equipped pitch or a simple pitch to set up your tent.